Scouting began in Kesgrave in 1927 with 15 boys, 2 leaders and 3 helpers. The Group was formed by Rev. E. Sewell Wontner. There was one Cub Pack and one Scout Troop. Meetings were held in the old Parish Rooms at the bottom of Bell Lane.
Further articles provide more detailed information on our history etc and can be found below: